Wednesday, November 16, 2011


Chronos.....It is part of a series that I just started called Intuitive Mythology.... it represents how I see Time.  We grow inevitably, we evolve, we become older, our children get older, our parents aging, all of these things slowly turning like a very complex and slow giant full of experiences of all sorts, that creates paths every single second.... that we may forget or we might remember...... and the answer is always "The Time is Now"....
I just discovered this as I was finishing the piece, that's actually how I name all my pieces, I try to understand what they mean when I am finished, as all of them are a stream of my subconscious, I don't edit until the very end.  Then I find that my understanding of the piece is a universal idea, belongs to everyone, not me, hence Mythology.
Mixed media on canvas 39" x 48"


No comments:

Post a Comment