Thursday, December 29, 2011

THANK YOU 2011

for the love, friendship and support of my mother
for my wonderful children that I adore with each cell of my being
for my amazing sisters and brothers that I love so much
for my days with Fabi in the spring
for my healthy wonderful companions of walks Lucy, Nut & Lana
for my sweet family in Mexico that I miss terribly every year
for the new friendships and the strength of the old
for my job at Arts Umbrella that I enjoy and do with all my heart
for all my little students that work so hard for me
for the magnificent local little shops that sell my art
for my wonderful clients that love my stuff
for the amazing teachers that teach Diego
for Janice's advice regarding barn stuff
for the MOST RELAXING SUMMER!!
for the beautiful walks at the beach
for all that yummy food
for the lessons learned & all the discoveries made

Welcome 2012... abundant, happy, adventurer, promising, loving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment